Senior Consultant Supply Chain Management (all genders)
Location Fernitz/Graz or Vienna, full-time
We are looking for communicative and dynamic personalities with industry experience who see their strengths in solution development and customer orientation.
OUR JOB – YOUR PASSION:
- Leading of international supply chain consulting projects in acquisition, development and implementation
- Optimisation of business processes as well as development and implementation of innovative supply chain solutions
IS IT YOU?
- Completed higher technical/scientific/commercial education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an international environment in the areas of operational logistics management, supply chain consulting and planning, process and change management or similar as well as sound experience in the implementation of projects in the supply chain from conception to realisation
- Confidence in dealing with figures (data and process analyses), professional IT user skills and extensive experience in dealing with database-based software systems
- Convincing presentation skills in front of decision-makers or an international audience of experts
- Strong communication skills with team orientation and experience in project management
- Fluent in English and very good command of German (further language skills are beneficial)
- Frequent international travel required, driving licence class B
GET IN TOUCH:
- Comprehensive onboarding phase in the Smart Office of LNConsult at our headquarters Fernitz/Graz
- Pleasant and motivating working atmosphere, flexible working hours and attractive benefits
- Varied and challenging work at renowned clients nationally and internationally
- Opportunity to help shape a dynamic working environment
Competitive salary starting at EUR 5.000, - gross per month, depending on your qualifications and experience. Have we aroused your interest? Then Karin Kettler is looking forward to receiving your online application.
Download job description as PDF
Submit your application now