Success-Oriented Intralogistics Consulting
Intralogistics consulting includes all stages of the planning and visualization of distribution centers or warehouses, from tendering to implementation. This includes either manual software solutions (WMS) or fully automated material flows.
LNConsult is an experienced partner for intralogistical consulting, and divides the successful track into several phases:
3 Phases to Success:
1. Individual Requirements & Conceptual Planning
Listening to and understanding the individual requirements of the customer. Preparing a first concept plan for three different options.
2. Detailed Planning &
Detailed presentation of the selected solution, preparation of a point-specific call for tenders and competent advice on the selection of a supplier.
3. Support During The Implementation
Technical planning with the supplier, professional support of project management, test runs and go live of the new system.
The Best Support From A to Z:
- Optimal support by independent logistics experts
- The know-how leader from conception to finished automated processes
- International competence in a wide range of market requirements (e.g. emerging markets, e-commerce, etc.)
- Experienced employees from various business sectors guarantee the best possible solution-oriented support (supply chain management, technology and system introductions, research and development ...)
- Decision-making based on solid information
- Individual processes and technologies, tailored to the specific requirements of the customer
- On time delivery, within budget
- Innovative and dependable solutions
- Independently developed solutions, independent of manufacturer
- Cutting edge technologies
- Depending on customer requirements, also e-commerce, fulfillment solutions etc.